Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: December 2022 For retail customers only. Trade and distribution terms and conditions are issued separately to those customers.
Thank you for shopping with Rip n Roll Ltd. You can shop with confidence knowing we have a great reputation for customer service, and comply fully with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Contact: Rip n Roll Ltd: phone: 0044 (0)1483 425506 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Rip n Roll Ltd, 2 Corium House, Douglas Drive, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1 JX U.K.
If something has gone wrong with your order or products, please contact us and we will do our best to correct the mistake / fix the issue to your satisfaction.
Please include your name & address or order / invoice with returns: we cannot refund anonymous!
I ordered the wrong item, what should I do?
I changed my mind, what can I do?
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 28 days without giving any reason for doing so, subject to meeting the conditions below.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
By visiting this page on our website: https://ripnroll.co.uk/Shop/Returns-Info
By phone number: 00 44 (0)1483 425506
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST AND RETURN DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT (COURIER / POSTAL SERVICE) OF RETURNS UNDER YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS / OR A COPY OR YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION OR INVOICE WITH THE GOODS - IF WE DO NOT KNOW WHO HAS SENT AN ITEM, WE CANNOT REFUND THEM!
- SEND TO: RIP N ROLL LTD, 2 CORIUM HOUSE, DOUGLAS DRIVE, GODALMING, SURREY GU7 IJX U.K.
Conditions for Returns under Your right to cancel:
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned unless damaged or faulty:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over (not expected to be applicable to the Company products).
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery (not expected to be applicable to the Company products).
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Missing, faulty or incorrect products
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, if goods are found faulty or incorrect, then we will issue a replacement or full refund if the product is returned to us within 21 days (we will reimburse the P&P costs to the equivalent of 1st class post or airmail as applicable).
If goods prove faulty up to 6 months after purchase and they can’t be repaired or replaced, you are entitled to receive a full refund in most cases. However, you are not eligible for a refund or replacement if you change your mind after 28 days. Any faulty products returned to us outside this time period will be replaced at our discretion.
Due to the nature of our products and their use a product life of 6 months if not guaranteed: lenses should always be replaced after strong impacts (not just ours!), and racing accidents and severe race conditions may damage products which we cannot guarantee against.
In the event of the goods not being available we will contact and offer you the choice to cancel or swap the goods.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address
Rip n Roll Ltd
2 Corium House
Please include your name and address OR order confirmation OR invoice with the goods.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us (ripnroll.co.uk)
- By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 00 44 (0)1483 425506
Explanation of Terms: For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to RipnRoll Ltd, 2 Corium House Douglas Drive Godalming Surrey GU7 1JX.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale by the Company.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Rip n Roll Ltd, accessible from https://ripnroll.co.uk
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.